ISO 45001 Consultant
ISO 45001-OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
First published in March 2018, ISO 45001 is a standard designed for the management systems of occupational health and safety (OH & S). The main objective of the ISO 45001 standard is to reduce the occupational injuries and diseases by promoting and protecting physical as well as mental health.
The ISO 45001 certification defines the diverse concerns required for occupational health & safety management system that enables businesses to cater safe and healthy workplaces by avoiding work-related injury and ill health, and by proactively enhancing its occupational health and safety performance.
Benefits of ISO 45001:
- Shows commitment to occupational health and safety with an internationally recognized certificate Boosts safety awareness and engagement among employees
- Mitigates occupational hazard incidents systematically Restrains business disruptions and unnecessary downtime
- Enhances brand image among clients, authorities, and investors
- Improves confidence in the fulfillment of legal & other compliance requirements
- Accomplishes alignment with other ISO standards & business systems, streamlining both inter and intra-organization communication
Are you ready to apply?
Fill in the below enquiry form to get a call back from our representative.
BRIXTON & ASTIAN
Address: No 58, Gandhi St, Rajaji Nagar, Tiruvottiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600019
Phone: +91 9080583283